I speak on the following subjects:
- How to tell the story of your business.
- How to create productive business habits in your work place.
- How to create a culture of employee empowerment in your workplace.
- Three tips that will turn you into a referral machine for your Leads Referral Group.
- How to speak your client’s language and sell the benefits of your business.
- How to move your business from survive to thrive using mindfulness.
The Benefits of Working with me as a Speaker
- I research my audience. I interview them before I do the engagement to learn about what they need and want from the session.
- I don’t use tech talk or jargon in my speaking engagements. I want my audience to feel important and empowered by what they’ve learned, instead of feeling confused.
- I respect my audience. They never feel talked down to. I answer all their questions and do my best to help them succeed.
- I offer a free teleclass as a follow up session so the audience can ask me further questions.
- My speeches are about resolving your problems and addressing your needs.
I first heard Taylor Ellwood speak at the Oregon Festivals and Events Conference in February 2011. The session was very informative and after implementing many of the recommendations form his presentation with great results, I invited him to host two 3-hour social media workshops for Baker County Tourism and our local tourism partners. Both workshops were a great success and our tourism partners are seeing great results as a result of the information gleaned from the two workshops.
Utilizing the additional tools and information from these two workshops, our own facebook page has seen a 30 present increase in fans and a significant increase in the engagement of both new and existing fans in the two weeks since the workshops.
Taylor’s understanding of social media and how to use the numerous social media channels to build stronger relationships between businesses and their customers is among the best that I’ve encountered and his strategies are straight forward, easy to implement, and effective.
– Timothy Bishop, Baker County Tourism
The Fine Print
I charge fees plus airfare, transfers or rental vehicles, incidental on-site expenses, shipping, and hotel expenses.
A Deposit of 50% of the fee is required, with the signed agreement, to schedule a speaking date. The remainder is due on site following the presentation.
Recordings of program–either audio, video or both requires a separate agreement.
Reasons to Book Me for your Engagement
I am not afraid to speak about ROI and Results. I’ll tell you what the real ROI is and how you can get it. I’ll also help you understand the key behaviors that will help your organization be successful, whether on or offline!
2. Custom Programs
I am a consummate professional who believes in putting in the extra effort to give you the presentation you’ve booked. I will interview possible attendees before the presentation occurs so that I can develop a tailor made presentation that meets your audience needs.
3. Easy to work with
I am easy to work with and down to Earth. You won’t be dealing with a prima donna.
4. Follow-up automatically included in Fee
One of the ways that I ensure that my message stays fresh for your audience is to include a 60 to 90 day follow-up call with your team as part of my fee.
5. I Walk my Talk
I don’t just talk about Business success. I also walk it. I am a top performer who offers insights, lessons, and practical experience that I have gained through my work with my clients and my business practices.
“Taylor is very knowledgeable, likeable and genuine. He won over a room full of middle-aged skeptics about the relevance and usefulness of social media” — Marney Roddick, Oregon Employer Council, State Coordinator
“Taylor’s session on social media was informative and very well received by our attendees. Taylor’s sense of humor and hard work really shows in his professional presentations!” — Dina Pope GOSGMP 2010 Annual Conference Planner
See Me Speak
Organizations I have spoken for
I have spoken at the following organizations:
- Greater Oregon Society of Government Meeting Planners
- Portland Association of Health Underwriters
- The Bloomberg Non-Profit Directory
- The Hood River Chamber of Commerce
- The Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce
- The North Clackamas Chamber of Commerce
- The Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- The Oregon Department of Agriculture
- The Oregon Mayor’s Association
- The League of Oregon Cities
- Oregon Convention of Events and Festivals
- Society of Government Meeting Planners
- Baker County Tourism
- The Oregon Convention of Festivals
- The Wilsonville Chamber of Commerce