Move from Survive to Thrive in your Business!
Are you struggling with your business, trying to grow it, but not sure what the next step is? Are you doing ok with your business, but wish you could be doing a lot better? Do you feel like your surviving in this economy? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, this class can help you and your business move from a place of survive to a place of thrive.
You are a solopreneur or small business owner who provides services. You are coaches, holistic wellness practitioners, graphic designers, chiropractors, and any other business that provides a service to your clientele. You are great at what you do, but clients aren’t coming in the door. The problem isn’t the quality of your service. The problem is you don’t know how to work on your business and the result is that you are doing alright, surviving, when what you really want is to be thriving with your business.
Your business doesn’t have to be a source of frustration and struggle. You want the following:
- Your business to grow.
- To be the first person people think of when they need the service you provide.
- More money in the bank.
- To do what you love without having to worry about how to make ends meet.
- A defined niche clientele that needs your services.
- To stop wearing so many hats, so that you can focus on growing the business.
- To prioritize what needs to be done over doing busy work.
- To cut down on the information overload and focus on what is really needed to make your business thrive.
You can have all of these things but it requires learning how to work on your business. You got training in the services you offer, but to run a business you also need to get training on how to run a business. No matter how good your services are, if you don’t know how to run a business and don’t know how to market your business, you won’t succeed and you’ll be stuck in a place of survive.
My class will help you move your business from a place of survive to a place of thrive. What does thriving look like? Thriving is a full pipeline of clients, with more lining up to do business with you. Thriving is a business plan that targets your niche target audience, while also helping you work on your business. Thriving is leaving behind your doubts and fears, and confidently embracing the reality that you can have a business that supports your lifestyle, no matter what economy you are in.
Taylor Ellwood is an exceptional business coach. From our first ever conversation to the time we started our business relationship, he fully understood me and my business and laid out the foundation to help me succeed. I was stuck in my business and the best way to proceed but Taylor clarified my business objectives, helped me create a marketing strategy, and also helped me define my business policies. This enabled me to better understand how my business should function and I wouldn’t be where I am today without his help. I recommend Taylor to anyone who is looking for a coach that listens, is personable, easy to talk to and delivers results. His approach to coaching has not only created a life-long business buddy, but also a life-long friendship. I whole-heartedly recommend Taylor to anyone who currently owns or is planning to start a small business and wants to have a great support partner. Thank you again for everything Taylor! – John Trivedi, Cruise Business Owner at World Travelers United
It’s been so wonderful working with Taylor. He truly cares for not only how your business does but for you as a person. He’s detailed orientated, and is forcing me to really focus on some issues that really need to be worked through for my business to grow but that I’d quite frankly, much rather pass over. I’ll be continuing to use him as a business coach for quite a while to come. Since he’s started helping me, my client base has been expanding. Thank you Taylor!! – Aleta Mekvold, President of Mekvold Quality Bookkeeping
The Benefits of this class
With this class you will get the following benefits:
- A business plan with action steps to help you grow your business.
- Support from other business owners who are going through the same process.
- A solid marketing platform that puts you in touch with your target clientele.
- Confidence in yourself as a business owner.
- A business that is organized and easy to run.
- A focused, relaxed approach to running your business.
- You’ll stop making compromises to get business and start getting paid what you are worth.
My class moves you from survive to thrive by providing the following:
- 10 75 minute teleconference calls. The calls are recorded.
- 8 1 hour Mindfulness session to teach you how to relax and focus your mind.
- Business tools that provide structured steps for working on your business.
- Accountability partner from the class to help each of you reach mutual success.
- A business plan that will help you plan the next three years of your business activities across 12 crucial areas of your business.
- Your Target client profile.
- Business boundaries that ensure you get paid on time, are able to focus on running your business, and provide you balance between your business and life needs.
The cost of this class is $697. For 18 sessions, this cost breaks down to $38 per session. I charge $150/hr for one-on-one sessions, so this is a bargain! If you sign up early you can save $50. Get your Business started off right this new year.
Contact me if you have question or want to know more about the class.
Our class meets 10 times, starting on Monday April 15th and runs from 3pm to 4:15pm (6pm to 7:15 PM EST). We will also meet on April 22nd and 29th, May 6th, 13th, and 20th, June 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th. The Eight Mindfulness sessions will be started on Friday April 19th from 3-4pm PST. We will also meet on April 26th, May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 31st, and June 7th and 21st.
The Total cost of this class is $697, but if you sign up by April 15th and pay the full amount you can save $50 and pay only $647. Or you can make three easy payments of $232. Contact me if you have questions about this class or are ready to sign up for it.