Business Strategies for Productive Habits
The business habits you engage in each day can run your business into the ground or empower it to grow. The right habits make your business productive. To ensure you have those habits, you need strategies that will focus your everyday behavior and create habits that help your business thrive. You also need to know how to stop your bad habits in their tracks, so that they don’t distract you from their business.
In this virtual course, I’ll explain why it can be useful to take a proactive and strategic approach to developing productive business habits that grow your business, and show you how to control and manage bad habits and internal saboteurs. You will learn:
- What a habit actually is, and what the cycle of a habit looks like.
- The role of biology in habits, and why changing or creating a habit has to consider biology
- How to create productive habits for your business.
- How to set up a chain of productive habits that you can use to move you through your work day
- How to create productive habits for your organization’s workplace and get employees on board.
- How to identify your self-doubts and the dialogue they use to stop you from taking action.
- How to address the underlying emotion beneath your self-doubt so it never blocks you again.
Productive habits move your business forward. If we learn how to create and change them, then we enrich our business with productive choices that empowers our business. Bad habits stops us from moving forward with our business. If we learn how to control and manage them, we can turn them into productive assets that drive our business forward. The cost of this class is $29, but the investment is priceless. Sign up on Udemy and learn how to create habits that move your business from survive to thrive!
Still not sure if this class is for you? Watch the video below to learn more about the class.