I work with small to medium businesses who have a good foundation in place, but are ready to grow their business. I also work with businesses that want to create an impassioned and empowered business culture. If you’re a business owner who feels pulled in every direction and can’t seem to prioritize what needs to be worked on, I can help you discover what’s truly important for getting your business off the ground. I help business owners achieve the following:
- Grow your business.
- Prioritize important business tasks over busy work.
- Balance your business with your life.
- Make more money.
- Run your business on your terms and be successful at it.
- Create a culture of empowerment for yourself, your employees, and your clients.
- Build a team of employees who makes your business successful, while feeling fulfilled by the work they do.
If you have employees, I can help you and them with the following:
- Buy into the vision of the business owner.
- Create a business culture that empowers the employees and helps them become more creative and productive.
- Develop transparency across all levels of the organization, with clear and coherent policies that helps each person understand their roles and how they can support each other.
- Mediate dialogue between employees, management, and the business owner in order to create effective solutions.
- Learn Mindfulness practices that enhances the effectiveness and joy of your employees.
Your business is in a state of constant change. I will teach you how to manage that change and turn it into an asset that grows your business and empowers your organization.
Business Success for Businesses – The benefits of working with me
The following benefits are what you get when you work with me:
- An active listener, who offers honest, objective advice. My goal is for you to succeed!
- A comprehensive understanding of your business and its strengths and weaknesses.
- A business plan with time deadlines that will help you stay on course to growing your business.
- Someone who integrates mindfulness into his coaching. It’s important to uncover the internal resistance that is holding you back from success and mindfulness will help you do that, as well as discover resources that help you succeed!
- Techniques such as mind-mapping that can help you outline a problem as well as the solutions to it.
- Editing services for any business writing you do, including your website!
- Business tools that will help you prioritize the goals and actions you need to take to grow your business.
- Peace of mind and heart, knowing that your business is going to succeed.
- Engaged, empowered employees who buy into your business vision and want to turn it into a reality.
The majority of successful people, if not all of them, that you know have been coached at one point or another in their business.
It’s been so wonderful working with Taylor. He truly cares for not only how your business does but for you as a person. He’s detailed orientated, and is forcing me to really focus on some issues that really need to be worked through for my business to grow but that I’d quite frankly, much rather pass over. I’ll be continuing to use him as a business coach for quite a while to come. Since he’s started helping me, my client base has been expanding. Thank you Taylor!! – Aleta Mekvold, President of Mekvold Quality Bookkeeping
If you are a business owner who is ready to grow your business, but you aren’t sure what to do, you need to work with a business coach. You may think that you can figure it all on your own, but trying to attend to every single detail in your business can leave you feeling frustrated, especially as you watch others succeed. You might wonder what their secret is, or how they are doing so much better than you are. They are either getting coached or have been coached by a business coach who’s helped them cut through the overwhelm to focus on what will really move their business forward:
- Clear prioritization on what the important goals of your business are.
- A differentiated brand that stands out from the rest, with a specific target audience that loves you and your business.
- Knowing how to work on your business, as opposed to just working in it.
- Creating boundaries around your work and life that allow you to enjoy life, while also growing your business.
- Increasing your bottom line, while honoring your business culture, customer values and expectations and creating a personality that invites people in to learn more about you and how you can help them.
Successful businesses stand out from the rest because they get help from business coaches and other professionals so that they can focus on what’s really important: Growing their business and living their lives the way they want to. None of the business owners I know got into business to be a slave to the business. They got into business because they wanted to offer something unique and because they wanted to life on their own terms. Many of them just didn’t realize how much work it would be! I can help you lighten the work load, get clarity on where you want your business to be, and develop a plan of action that will get you to your goals.
I can work with you in person or do phone/skype meetings. I offer packages that fit your needs, regardless of what stage of business development you are in. Whether you are a veteran business owner or just someone starting their first business, coaching can help you move from surviving to thriving in your business. I want to work with business owners who are ready to be successful, motivated to do the work, and committed to investing in themselves and their business. Optimal business coaching typically lasts a year to two years but I also offer packages for lesser periods of time.
Contact me to set an appointment and discuss your business needs.
“Taylor Ellwood is an exceptional business coach. From our first ever conversation to the time we started our business relationship, he fully understood me and my business and laid out the foundation to help me succeed. I was stuck in my business and the best way to proceed but Taylor clarified my business objectives, helped me create a marketing strategy, and also helped me define my business policies. This enabled me to better understand how my business should function and I wouldn’t be where I am today without his help. I recommend Taylor to anyone who is looking for a coach that listens, is personable, easy to talk to and delivers results. His approach to coaching has not only created a life-long business buddy, but also a life-long friendship. I whole-heartedly recommend Taylor to anyone who currently owns or is planning to start a small business and wants to have a great support partner.”
– John Trivendi President of World Travellers United